Sale and Purchase of Property
Purchasing or selling a property can be a decision of a lifetime. Whilst it seems exciting, the process of purchasing and selling a property is quite full on.
As a purchaser, you will often be handed a contract of sale of land. This document governs your rights and liabilities. Once you sign the contract and send it to the other side, it is know as exchange. Prior to exchange, it is important that your lawyer explains to you the contract and carries out property searches to ensure that the property is free of any encumbrances and/or caveats.
As a vendor, you will need to get your contract of sale drafted according to your needs.
We can assist you through this process of conveyancing and ensure that you are kept informed throughout the process.
We can assist you by:
- Reviewing and draft the contract of sale of land
- Negotiating with the other side
- Ordering valuations on the property to ascertain the correct value
- Ordering property inspection reports
- Exchanging the Contracts
- Preparing documentation required during the process including transfer etc.
- Attending settlement
If you are planning to buy or sell a property or have a contract of sale of land that you need advice on, contact us today.
For more details, please visit: Property Law