Company Registration & Structuring
Registering a new company is a process that one has to go through in order to carry out business in Australia. The governing body of companies is Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Our lawyers have vast experience in registering new companies and advising the client of their obligations as officeholders of the company. One must not overlook the obligations that follow the registration of a company. We can help you by:
- Registering your company for you
- Registering your business name
- Setting up a structure according to your needs
- Carrying out PPSR checks and other checks on registered companies
- Advising you on holding companies
- Applying for an ABN and TFN
Other than the registration process, our lawyers can also assist you with drafting other important legal documents related to the company. Contact us today for further information.
Find the best Legal Advice about Company Registration and Structuring. At Dot Legal, our professional lawyers guide with best advices.