Share Holder Agreements
A shareholder agreement is an instrument that regulates the terms between the shareholders and the directors or other officeholders of a company. In Australia, the Corporations Act governs the companies and other corporations. Therefore, these agreements must be in line with the Act.
If you are a shareholder of a company and wish to enter into an agreement, contact our experienced lawyers today. We will draft an agreement according to your needs. A few matters that we can advise you on include:
- Sale and Purchase of new shares
- Issuing or transferring your shares
- Your duties as director(s) under the Corporations Act
- Calling shareholder meetings and how to conduct them
- Dispute resolution between parties
Contact us for advice a shareholder agreement.